||Overzicht nieuw en fixes (Engels):
NetSupport Manager version 12.50.0004 is available in the below language variants:
English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Turkish.
This release of NetSupport Manager 12.50.0004 does not require a new license key and will work with an existing NetSupport Manager 12.50 License
Please find details on the recent changes included in this new version of NetSupport Manager 12.50.0004:
What is fixed
- Resolved issue when using connect and view on start up.
- Improvements made to Inventory to stop any debug errors.
- Fixed applied to copy to clipboard when using remote control.
- Resolved crash when running a script to open a view window.
- Usernames and passwords set in profiles are now saved on upgrade.
- Fix applied for monitoring websites when using Firefox Browser.
- Fix applied to Application restrictions so restrictions are not retained if set back to unrestricted access.
- International keyboard is now the default in remote control view settings.
- Fix applied for monitoring/restricting websites when using Firefox Browser.
- Resolved issue with updating remote clients within the Control.
- Resolved issue where scale to fit does not work on the login screen on a client.
- School components - Resolved issue when using setroom.exe and logoff scripts to reset the room name.
- School components - Fix applied to setroom.exe to prevent wrong characters being set.
- School components - Fix applied so photos can be added to the resource window in the Test designer.
- School components - Fix applied to Application restrictions so restrictions are not retained if set back to unrestricted access.