||Overzicht nieuw en fixes (Engels):
NetSupport School version 12.50.0002 is available in the below language variants:
English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Turkish.
This release of NetSupport School 12.50.0004 does not require a new license key and will work with an existing NetSupport School 12.50 License
What is new
Added Support for Auto reconnect to Chrome students in all connection methods. Requires Chrome Student version 1.57.
What is fixed
- Resolved issue within a in View window when moving around Google Maps within a web page.
- Resolved issue with Tutor only AD Deployments that could cause upgrades to not complete successfully.
- Implemented Computer Description field in Deploy Tool to allow identification of PCs.
- Updated Custom install options to allow install of Tutor component without installing the Testing module components.
- Updated Support tool to make it GDPR Compliant.
- Fixed translation issues with Lithuanian Tutor.
- Resolved issue with 32bit Applications not always blocking 64bit versions of Windows.
- Resolved Show not displaying correctly at Students when tutor is using a multi monitor machines.
- Resolved Tutor and Tech Console resources usage issue.
- Resolved tutor crashing when performing send and collect work.
- Resolved issue with AVG anti-virus not being recognised by the NetSupport School Tech Console policies.
- Fixed issue when using the Arabic Test Designer and creating a labelled image question relating to the position of the text box.
- Resolved issue with Arabic Testing modules not displaying text correctly.